Consumer & Durable Goods Finance
Need a new laptop, an LCD TV, a new bedroom, or a home renovation? Whatever is your need, with the Lebanese Islamic Bank; you can buy and acquire a variety of goods thanks to its consumer goods finance scheme.
The Lebanese Islamic Bank S.A.L., the first licensed Islamic Bank in Lebanon, offers you consumer goods finance program in conformity with Islamic law (Sharia).
Based on the Islamic finance concept of Murabaha; instead of lending you money and charging you with interest; LIB purchases the desired product from the seller, after receipt of an offer or pro-forma invoice and then re-sells it to you, at a predetermined and competitive price, which includes bank's profit. In return, you reimburse the total amount over agreed upon monthly installments.
Features & Benefits
- 100% Sharia compliant financing.
- Financing up to 85% of initial cost.
- Financing amount (including Profit) up to USD 15,000.
- Very competitive profit rates.
- Repayment period up to 36 months.
- Speedy process and approval after submitting your application and full-related documentations.
- A fully transparent transaction. Low processing fees. No Interest. No additional charges. No hidden costs.
Eligibility & Required Documents
- Minimum 21 years old.
- Employed for at least 1 year, or self employed for at least 1 year with a monthly income exceeding USD 500 or C/V.
- Salary certificate or verified source of income.
- Copy of ID or passport.
- Salary domiciliation at LIB is required, or an irrevocable standing instruction to transfer the bill amount.
- A pro-forma invoice or a quotation from the dealer.
How To Apply
To apply for goods financing, kindly fill out the online application, or visit a branch of Lebanese Islamic Bank S.A.L., or call us at 01-755310/1/2/3