Features & Benefits
Are you seeking an easy way to perform and control your payments and trading activities? Are you searching for an interest-free current account with balance payable on demand? Do you want to profit from a broad set of benefits and services? Are you ready to domiciliate your salary at LIB?
In his quest to provide financial alternatives that comply with Islamic law (Sharia), the Lebanese Islamic Bank S.A.L., the first licensed Islamic Bank in Lebanon, offers you Al Moubarak account.
Al Moubarak is a current account that comprises a set of services and benefits that increases the buying power of your income and saves you time and hassle.
Your financial resources are not limited to your fixed income; thanks to Al Moubarak, it will be more powerful and flexible.
And more, Al Moubarak offers its holder the chance to participate in a quarterly draw for to perform Omra, fully paid by LIB.
- 100% Sharia compliant current account.
- Reba and interest free account.
- Cash deposit same value date for all currencies.
- A free-of-charge Bankernet card, valid for withdrawal and shopping in over 750,000 ATMs and 22 million Points of Sale worldwide.
- Up to 50% discount on domiciliated invoices, starting with the second domiciliation.
- The possibility to be granted Al Qard Al Hassan, a cash loan up to USD 1,000 or its C/V in Lebanese Pounds, payable via 10 equal monthly installments of USD 100.
- Discounts bank profit margin over auto finance and consumer goods finance products conducted through Murabaha transactions.
- Free online services.
- Possibility to win a fully paid Omra following a quarterly draw.
Eligibility & Required Documents
- Copy of ID or passport.
- Legal documents (for companies).
- Salary domiciliation letter at LIB from employer.
- Completion of account opening form
How To Apply
To be a holder of Al Moubarak account, kindly fill out the online application, or visit a branch of Lebanese Islamic Bank S.A.L., or call us at 01-755310/1/2/3